Lenovo is one of the world’s leading companies producing Pcs and smartphones. It produces great laptops with attractive and slim designs.
Here in this article, we will see simple steps on how to Reboot a Lenovo laptop.
Why Reboot your Laptop?
There may be various issues your laptop may face and will require a Reboot to function normally.
To speed up your PC:
Whenever you are running multiple programs parallelly on a laptop, then your RAM will be loaded with all those applications and the processor also has to process many programs at a time and as a result, your device will get a bit slower.
In some cases, you may not even get a response from the laptop and your device will hang. Here, you may need to restart your laptop to make it function normally so that all the running processes will get destroyed and your RAM will be freed again.
This may be a great loss to some users but in some cases, this will be the only option left.
Network and Wifi problems:
It is very irritating when we get network problems while surfing the internet and your work stops instantly.
If the problem continues and even after trying again and again, you are unable to connect to the Internet, then Rebooting the device may be the simple solution for you.
Sometimes rebooting can help you fix some of these issues:
- Laptop gets too hot and your fans make excessive noise.
- If any of your Application Crash and it’s not opening.
- If your system gets slow and response time is really long.
- Also, when your laptop installs a new software update, your device needs a restart.
Easy Methods to Reboot your Laptop
Normal Reboot by going to Start Menu
1. Go to the “Start” menu from the taskbar.
2. Tap on the “Power” option.
3. Click on “Restart”.
Also, you can check the youtube video link given below.
Reboot with Control+Alt+Delete
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys on the keyboard at a time.
2. A new blue screen will appear. Click the power option on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Click on Restart.
If your device is not responding and is hanged, then you can force shutdown your Lenovo device and restart it again.
This will result in the loss of unsaved data and all your running applications will be closed.
Follow these two steps to Force Shutdown your Laptop:
1. Press the power button for several seconds till your device is shut down.
2. After this step, press the power button again and your device will restart.
Here in this article, we have seen why our Laptop needs a Reboot and some easy methods to do it. Rebooting your device will improve the performance and give you a better experience. Sometimes Restarting becomes so necessary that it is the only way your laptop will function normally.
We hope that after reading this article carefully, you can easily Reboot your Lenovo Laptop and solve some of the above-mentioned issues your device may face.